Sunday, September 4, 2011

From Trash to Treasure

With summer just about over....the flies around us are insane! We live on old dairy farm land and the cows aren't that far away so it's been a constant battle to eat outside (and sometime inside, still teaching my little one the door does not stay open!) without sharing your meal with a few flying friends.

My sister lent me some food covers she had picked up at the dollar store, which has been great and allowed us to enjoy outdoor bbqing!  One small issue they are hideous! Some had plastic flowers, some had cheap little ribbons ... all were ugly!

I knew I had to do something about those flowers and since I'm obsessed with buttons and polka dots...I tore them off and replaced them with.... BUTTONS!



Awww...Much Better!

0 comments:

Post a Comment