Thursday, September 8, 2011

Everyone is So Creative!

Happy Friday! It's been a really hectic week and next week is gearing up to be awful so I'm very excited to enjoy the weekend... 

Throughout the week as I've really enjoyed seeing every else's creativity here are some of my favorites...

Hungry Happenings  displayed this hysterical roach covered popcorn on Tip Junkie...they are chocolate so they only roaches I would tolerate and would be perfect for Halloween or April Fool's Day or pretty much any day if you have a little boy. :)






Me and My Boys featured this Birthday seat link up by Freshly Completed
This is adorable! I LOVE it! 


Burton Avenue displayed this adorable spider web garland on Southern Lovely. I love the detail of this!


Spider Cap! Yes Please!

And of course I love me some Pinterest....here are some of my favorites this week:

Polka Dot Cake?!? LOVE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment