Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Love Is All You Need

 
It's been a long time since I've posted and the Emmons' family has been very busy. As usual work has been very consuming we just launched two major projects in January and February and I'm in the midst of three more large scale projects. While after a long day (VERY LONG!) I haven't had the energy to get close to a computer, I have been crafting (to keep sane) so I'm very excited to tell you show you what we've been working on. :) 

 We've also been trying for # 2 in the process. Since Drew was so easy to have we were certain that #2 would be a synch and we could plan our life. Once again God has reminded us that He is in control. After almost a year and half of trying the old fashion way, we've sought out some help. Fertility Treatments are no joke! Not only can they be physically demanding it's quite the emotional rollercoaster. I am so very thankful that I have the most amazing, loving, and humorous husband in the world! When life seems to be coming in at all corners he has been my steadfast rock. We are hopeful that we are getting close to finally being able to provide Drew a sibling and I'm learning to relax and enjoy the family that I have been blessed with. Letting Go and Letting God....

But back to the crafts... Here's a little sneak peak from Valentine's Day




0 comments:

Post a Comment