Saturday, July 30, 2011

Yard Sales Make Me Happy!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE a bargin and over the past year my husband and I have become frequent yard sales shoppers ... Today we struck YARD SALE GOLD!!!

I got this fantastic stand-up cabinent that swivels that I transformed into my craft cabinent! The lady that sold it said that she used it for her home schooling. She attached wire baskets on the sides. GENIUS!

The cabinent cost me ... wait for it... $25!!! WHOO HOO!!!


Now if only they had a few more for sale. I'm on a mission to have my husband make me more!

I also got a few candle stick holders that I have plans to turn into a cake stand, an amazing lamp, a chalk board, halloween lawn decorations and my husband got a Ryobi mitar saw for $20!

Total Spent...Less than $60! An amazing shopping day!





0 comments:

Post a Comment